Am I the only mother that has a wish list for her babies? For The Lime, I wished that he wouldn't be a spitter upper. Guess what he was? A master spitter upper. For Doodlebug, I wished he wouldn't have cradle cap. Sure enough, he was blessed with a whole head of soft, super blonde hair that covered up horrendous cradle cap.
One Sunday at church, I was in the library telling someone about the cradle cap. Another woman walked by and said, "Mustela!" Um, what? She said it was a magical shampoo that worked wonders on her babies, and although a little pricey, well worth every penny. So the next day, I headed to Target and bought myself a bottle of Mustela.
This was probably about 4.5 months ago. Had we washed Doodlebug's hair every day, the timeline of cradle cap might have been shorter, but I didn't want to dry the poor kid out. But we are down to the last 3 flakes! Yahoo!
It was so hard for me not to pick, and sometimes I did, but I know things would not have improved like they did had we not used Mustela. It took me a little while to get used to the smell but I'm grateful there's a product out there for little scalps like Doodlebug's.

No comments:
Post a Comment