Thursday, November 5, 2015

Grateful for: E

Exercise

There are a couple days during the week where I have obligations.  The days that I don't, I try and get in some exercise after dropping The Lime off at school.

Doodlebug and I go walking...well, he gets to be pushed in the stroller while I walk.  He keeps me company by saying hi to every dog we see, and I make sure he gets to push every button when it's time to cross the street.

I love feeling my body in action.  My feet and legs amaze me, that they're able to move briskly and support the rest of my body.  I always feel refreshed and energetic when I'm done exercising, and I don't feel so guilty when I eat a cookie or a piece of candy.

I saw this picture today.  It makes me even more grateful for the days that I'm able to get in some exercise (even if it's chasing the boys around outside or pushing Doodlebug up and down the street on his scooter).


No comments: