Before we moved, we had a decent amount of yard space in the front and a little bit in the back. We were able to play outside and grow a garden.
When we found out we were moving, one of the things we wanted was a bigger yard. Several of the houses we looked at had tiny ones. That wasn't the reason why we didn't choose those houses, but the stars aligned and the house we did choose ended up having everything we wanted, including decent sized yards.
I'm grateful that we can grow an even bigger garden now, even if we still have to keep them in pots. I'm grateful that we can play a miniature game of baseball in the front. I'm grateful that the boys can dig in the mud out back. I'm grateful for the experiences and memories they're making in our yards.
No comments:
Post a Comment