Friday, November 6, 2015

Grateful for: F

Fall Ball


When The Lime's t-ball season ended in the spring, we were so sad to think that he wouldn't be able to play baseball again for another year.  You can imagine our excitement when I got an e-mail for Fall Ball sign-ups.


The Lime was in the Farm division this time, which meant it was coach pitch.  He lucked out with a great coach, who has been kind, firm, supportive, and to the point.  


He's improved on his throwing and catching, and is still getting the hang of having the ball pitched to him.  We can't believe we're down to our last week!



I'm grateful for the opportunity The Lime's been given, to have fun and to learn. I'm grateful for the talent he has when it comes to baseball. I'm thankful for the desire he has to want to get better. I'm thankful for the coaches and the time they put into helping The Lime. I'm thankful for a patient Doodlebug who gets carted along to all the games and practices. I'm especially thankful that we haven't had to give up our Saturdays like the soccer players do.

No comments: