Paw Patrol
I'm not ashamed to admit that if I need a few minutes of quiet, I will turn on the television or give the kids the iPad.
Doodlebug, in particular, is all of a sudden a huge fan of Paw Patrol. He loves dogs, so it's really no surprise. But he will actually sit still for moments at a time and either watch the show or play the game. It's awesome!
When we're at Target, or anywhere for that matter, he points out anything Paw Patrol related. We were at the dollar store a couple weeks ago and he spotted something. "Dada (doggy)! Dada (doggy)!" he shouted. There was a Paw Patrol puzzle on the shelf so I picked it up and handed it to him. He held it in his lap the entire time we were there so I figured I could spare a buck and buy it for him. Little did I know that WWIII was going to take place when I tried taking it from him so I could pay for it. The kid was seriously convulsing in his stroller, he was so mad.
Sweet Doodlebug thinks I bought him a box with doggies on the outside of it. He has no clue there's something even cooler inside. I'm going to keep it that way for as long as he'll let me.
I'm grateful Doodlebug likes Paw Patrol. It's fun to see him get excited about something, it gives me a moment of peace and quiet, and it gives me ideas for Christmas presents.
Monday, November 16, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment