Impromptu Surprises
Last Wednesday night, LaVor had to go to the church to get some things done for scouts. While he was gone, I got the boys ready for bed, which included nursing Doodlebug.
I got a text from LaVor asking if I was still feeding him. "Nope," I responded. I forgot what I was doing the moment he walked in the door but a little while later, I walked into the kitchen and saw two Starbucks cups on the counter.
"Awwwwwwww!" I said and gave him a big hug. The nights are just about freezing (in my book) and he surprised me with a white hot chocolate (and himself a caramel apple cider). It's only appropriate to drink such a fattening drink when it's freezing, otherwise you'd end up just as fat as the beverage.
I was so thankful for his thoughtfulness and desire to want to surprise me. It tasted sooooooo good and was the perfect impromptu treat to warm me up.
Monday, November 9, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment