Thursday, November 12, 2015

Grateful for: L

Lazy days

Sunday night, The Lime wasn't feeling well so I kept him home from school on Monday.  Since we weren't going anywhere or seeing anyone, we stayed in our jammies all day (except for Doodlebug...he's a messy eater so he changed outfits multiple times throughout the day).

The Lime HATES when I don't take a shower or get ready for the day.  You can imagine how thrilled he was Monday.

When LaVor got home from work, he expressed his desire to be able to stay in his pajamas all day.  I told him it doesn't happen often, and if I'm going to be hanging out in the bathroom half the day, there's no need for me to smell good and look cute.

I'm thankful for those days, every now and then, where we can literally sit on the couch and do nothing but watch Liv & Maddie and K.C. Undercover while being cozy and comfy in our pajamas.  

 

No comments: