Trims
I knew Doodlebug's hair was getting long (it's been two months since we've done anything to it) but I didn't realize the severity until I was going through his 18 month pictures.
Holy hair!
People always comment on his hair, but I assume they're talking about the color. Turns out, they're probably talking about the crazy amount of it.
We had a little bit of time in between lunch and picking up The Lime from school today so I got my scissors, comb, and a water bottle and went to work.
LaVor prefers to keep Doodlebug's hair a little longer, in fear that it'll get darker if we really cut it (like The Lime's). I'm only able to trim a little bit but boy, does that little bit help!
I'm thankful for trims so I can see my cute boy's face, rather than just hair. It's not drastic but it's enough for now.
Friday, November 20, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment