A few weeks ago, my friend asked if I would take her family's pictures. I said yes and while I've been excited, I get so nervous too!
But as I was editing them tonight, I realized (even though I have in the past, too) how much I love pictures (looking at and taking).
The friend's 5 year old son was griping to me about having to dress up and how he just wanted to play. "But think," I told him. "When you're a grandpa, you can show these pictures to your grandkids and tell them all about your life as a 5 year old!"
I love that we have the ability to freeze time and then look back on it for years and years and years. Even if those pictures include crying children or silly faces.
As a sidenote, I'm also really grateful we were able to buy a new camera last year. It makes all the difference in the world when you click the shutter and you don't get an error message :)
| We were setting up the blanket and I saw a frog, then another. |
| Everyone fought for their turn to hold the little stink |
No comments:
Post a Comment