Monday, November 21, 2016

Gratitude: Day 21

I'm skipping the alphabet thing this year and just picking something from the day that I'm grateful for.

What a day!

LaVor and I had dentist appointments so down to the Bay Area we went.

Unfortunately, The Lime accidentally stepped on Doodlebug's foot last night and he's been avoiding walking on it ever since. We couldn't cancel our appointments at the last minute so we had to switch our "after appointment" plans around.

1) I'm grateful for an understanding sister who wasn't mad at me for cancelling her family photo session.

2) I'm grateful Doodlebug's doctor had an opening this afternoon so we didn't have to take him to urgent care.

3) I'm grateful the car that swerved into our lane in Benicia didn't hit us.

4) I'm grateful for GPS that notified us the freeway was closed in enough time to take a different route.

5) I'm grateful we arrived at Doodlebug's appointment with 3 minutes to spare.

Now we get an x-ray taken and wait for the diagnosis. Pray it's not broken!

No comments: