I'm skipping the alphabet thing this year and just picking something from the day that I'm grateful for.
The first time I experienced my unusual stomach pain was on the way home from a Disneyland trip, about 12-13 years ago. We stopped on the way home at IHOP and I ordered the sample platter, which included onion rings and chicken tenders. I landed myself in the ER the next day with the worst stomach pain I'd ever experienced. The doctor said I was fine and needed to avoid the sampler platter from now on.
Since then, I've experienced the pain with sloppy joes, apples & Famous Amos cookies, spaghetti, and nothing at all.
I woke up in the middle of the night last night thinking it was just a dream but realized I was, in fact, having an episode. The pain comes and goes, cramping my stomach as tight as it can in the process. Nothing seems to help so I deal with it and hope it passes quickly.
The pain tapered off throughout the day and we were able to take family pictures tonight, since we were supposed to do it this morning.
I'm simply grateful I'm feeling much better now than I did 12 hours ago.
Tuesday, November 22, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment