Doodlebug's little vocabulary is improving more and more each day. Just this week, he's started pointing out what belongs to who. "Deedee's bike!" or "Daddy's hat!"
My personal favorite is "Omi, Bopbop's har (car)!" I think he said it 100 times today.
I'm grateful he's learning and growing and is proving to be one smart cookie. He's so observant (just like The Lime and me) and sometimes I spot their car and wait to see how long it takes him to notice it. It only takes him a second or two.
And I'm really grateful he knows and loves my parents. I took the boys to get yogurt tonight and suggested we get some yogurt when my parents visit next time. I think Doodlebug thought they'd be there tonight and kept asking for them.
I'm grateful for his zest for life, his desire to explore and be free, and his adorable face.
He's a doll and I'm grateful he's ours.

No comments:
Post a Comment