I'm skipping the alphabet thing this year and just picking something from the day that I'm grateful for.
Today was The Lime's teacher's birthday and coincedentally ther Harvest Party, too.
I asked him what he wanted me to bring and he requested vanilla cupcakes with vanilla frosting. A little plain so I added a fall touch to each one.
I'm grateful I have the opportunity to attend The Lime's school events. Living with one income has not been easy but having the flexibility to volunteer in the classroom, attend parades, parties, and assemblies has all outweighed the financial struggles we face.
My friend was surprised when I told her Doodlebug could attend the party because her kids' school has a strict "no siblings" rule. I'm grateful Doodlebug can join in on the fun. I'm grateful The Lime is a great big brother and lets him tag along. And I'm grateful The Lime's friends are just as loving.
Tuesday, November 15, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment