I'm skipping the alphabet thing this year and just picking something from the day that I'm grateful for.
My car has been possessed over the last few days so we took it into the dealership this morning. Unfortunately, that left me without a car and I had some errands to run. Thankfully, I could walk to the stores I needed to visit.
As I was walking to and from, I was so grateful for my legs that allow me to move. I don't know if I would have been able to walk the plains but walking to the store or marathons is right up my alley.
Hopping in the car is quick but you're able to see so many more things when you walk. Doodlebug and I enjoyed the different fall leaves, we heard dogs barking, birds chirping, and munched on Ritz crackers along the way.
I'm grateful for the body I've been given and that it functions the way I need it to.
Wednesday, November 16, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment