I'm skipping the alphabet thing this year and just picking something from the day that I'm grateful for.
First and foremost, I am grateful for our home, sleeping by the fire, and the family not waking up until 8:45 this morning! Clearly we all needed some rest.
We had a lazy morning around the house. I decorated for Christmas (grateful for the screaming deal we got on an artificial tree last night!), the boys watched movies, and we stayed in our pajamas until lunch. Doodlebug went down for his nap, LaVor took The Lime to get haircuts, and I got ready for the afternoon.
We talked about visiting Bass Pro today and remembered the free photos with Santa. Aside from our community events, our boys have never visited Santa. We thought Doodlebug would love it, since he's been saying ho ho ho all weekend but when we got close, he freaked out. Hence why I'm in the photo.
I'm grateful we got a smile out of Doodlebug.
I'm grateful for stores that provide fun opportunities for families. Bass Pro has a whole kids area fixed up with a hunting game, archery game, digging, four wheeling, and a train to enjoy.
And I'm grateful for this magical time of year where the boys' eyes seem to sparkle a little bit more and everything is fun and exciting.
Saturday, November 26, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment