I'm skipping the alphabet thing this year and just picking something from the day that I'm grateful for.
Do you know what this photo is? Our empty mailbox.
Can I tell you how so stinkin' happy I was to find an empty mailbox today?!
This has been a year of medical expenses, which also means medical bills. Whether it be an EOB from our insurance letting us know what we owe, an EOB notifying us a claim was denied, or an actual bill from a provider, it's been a constant flow of bad financial news/mail (and just in time for Christmas, no less).
But today was one to be thankful for.
LaVor won Disneyland tickets from a radio station months ago and we were seriously considering paying a visit in the next few weeks. But when the bills started rolling in, we had to decide what was more important (even though Disneyland is WAY more fun!).
We sold the tickets today and I was able to pay off 3.5 bills with the money. Such a huge blessing!!! And we didn't get any new bills! Yah!
Just when you're at your wits end and wonder how much more you can take, Heavenly Father chimes in. He is, no doubt, watching over us and always provides a way.
Tuesday, November 8, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment