Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Gratitude: Day 29

I'm skipping the alphabet thing this year and just picking something from the day that I'm grateful for.

I had a situation with the USPS last month that left a sour taste in my mouth. In fact, I've had a couple issues with them that have left me frustrated and disappointed.

But then I heard the mail truck pull up after 9:00 at night last night to deliver a Christmas package to us and I started to feel a little guilty.

I know it's their job, and they're getting paid to be out so late, but it made me feel bad that it was at my expense.

So even though they've royally goofed on several things, I am truly grateful for the hard work that the USPS puts into delivering my mail and packages, no matter the time of day or day of the week.


No comments: