I'm skipping the alphabet thing this year and just picking something from the day that I'm grateful for.
The boys had their flu shots scheduled for yesterday but since I didn't have a car, we rescheduled for today.
When I picked The Lime up from school, I told him we had to run some errands.
"Where are we going?" he asked.
"Do you really want to know?" I replied.
"Yes!" he said.
I pinched his arm and he squealed. "Shots?!" he asked.
I told him it'd be quick and painless and he needed to be brave. He whined for a moment but bucked up in no time.
Thank goodness, neither boy cried or fussed and they were awesome. I'm grateful I have brave kiddos who don't freak out and make something out of nothing.
I'm also grateful for bribes.
Thursday, November 17, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment